Monday, July 7, 2008

Tourist In My Own City

This weekend was out of the norm for me feeling more like a tourist than a resident in my own city. Hanging out with http://www.pitheband.com/.
and Manager, Terrance Woodson, .
(John & Jason reppin Dallas,TX/Oak Cliff)

From starting it out at Firehouse Lounge with BRMG/Feddi Man/Question/DJ Protege to kickin it pool side at the Omni rooftop with out of towners from Dallas,TX.
I discovered a fun new spot to get your grub on.

Wahoo’s located at 509 Rio Grande..

Thanks to Priceline.com my new friends were chillin VIP style for only $79 a night for three nights at the Omni, downtown.


We ended the perfect Sunday at Sullivan’s with a bar entree for only $5, a sliced steak served with spinach and mushrooms.
Whoever said you had to leave town to get away and explore something different, must not break out of their comfort zone very much. All it took was a simple hello and the rest is history.

No comments: