Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Scream BBC


N*E*R*D AT ROTER SALON BERLIN
Uploaded by solebox


An admirer of innovation, clout, everything exciting to the eyes, I'm crushing Pharrell. Yep as clever as his name, Pharrell, I'm being "for real". For those of you that dont get it, heres some eye candy as in "Seeing Sounds". In Pharrells own words, Seeing Sounds is explained as a psychological phenomenon known as "synesthesia". Synesthesia is when your eyes, for example, send electric impulses to your brain, to the vision department, but sometimes the electric impulse sends that same information to the auditory part of your brain. So we see music."


Thanks to http://www.shortlist.com/, eager fans can chill backstage with N.E.R.D. without fearing making bad first impressions. My favorite part of the interview is Chad's sarcastic humor regarding illegal immigration and Pharrell's response to sweaty palms. The interview follows below, but for those of you that would like to log in to the BBC blog you can do so at http://bbcicecream.com/blog/. Shout Out! "Pharrell, if you need a fill in assistant, I am for hire" I'll take 2 scoops and I promise to share, and feed you, xoxo.

No comments: