Monday, July 21, 2008

Texas Heatwave

7/20/08 Austin, TX
Texas Heatwave was within the Austin city limits this past weekend 07/20/08 and finally I was able to attend. An expensive event if you decide to attend at last minute, so word to the wise, get your tickets pre-sale for next year’s event. I will say the money was well spent for the spectacular car show they exhibited.


Now I know why it’s the most talked about event in small towns across West Texas and surrounding areas. The venue provides an opportunity for vendors, spectators, performers, and staff to showcase. The event is very organized from a spectators view. The only complaint I had was when a hateful group starting yelling at me and my friend for slightly touching their fugly plain silver mustang, I doubt it had anything to do with us messing up the car up, but more with them hating on my friend attempting to get a poise for a photo. Now I know you invest tons of money to showcase your car, but like all matter on this universe it will eventually get touched!

Raquel Raquel
RaquelRaquel rocked the event with her presence and she will be making plans to attend the TX Heatwave in Corpus Christi, so plan to attend and have you photo taken with her for only $5. Be the first 5 to have your photo with her and receive a free autographed shirt!

Quite a few urban vendors were in attendance,
Street Line Clothing
Thanks to www.myspace.com/Knushitt Clothing for the promo bag.
PhotobucketKnushitt Clothing
DJ Grip was on his grind with Dollarz N Since Ent.
DJ Grip Dollarz N Since
Also, in attendence was the innovator of DRANK, SLOW Your Roll, DJ Currency
be on the lookout for Drank, wrapped vehicle near your city.
Raquel ,DJ Currency
All together the event was a blast, despite the heat.
In all I took 400 pictures of the event feel free to drop by my album on photobucket to view.
Texas Heatwave delivered well for a Sunday patron that didn’t want to frequent the mall or spend her day at home. I highly recommend you make plans to attend the next event near you.



p.s.
As much as I fancy Wings Stop, they got me trippin, trying to charge me 25 cents for a
To-Go container. Haters! I needed those 25 cents to vacuum my car!

No comments: