Sunday, November 15, 2009

El Mar y La Luna

If its an escape from reality you seek, I gladly extend my hand to yours. Don't be afraid, I promise not to awake you should the sign at the door read 'Do Not Disturb'. I only wish to invite you ashore where vivid dreams transpire us to become more aware while walking among our censoredd world-

Based on attraction I summon you. To see your face I forget how to be prudent. Your smile and boyish charm are so contagious, I get ill. Thoughts of you put me under a spell. In walking awake, you're a figment of my imagination because I have yet to meet you.

I'd like nothing more than to pull up a chair close to you so that I may embrace you. Infatuated by the beauty of your body and trivia of your mind, I want to dive right in, eyes wide open, into your shirtless body. Be my favorite roller coaster.


You look so sweet and divine, I want to smell and taste your pheromones to melt like a glacier surrounding the earth and drown in your sea of mystery. I know you're busy saving the world one song at a time, but tonight I plead come rescue me from my obsession and lay me down, whisper sweet lullabies or talk dirty, its whatever you like because tonight I dream to please you.

I'm fully aware you may not be receptive to my advances but a girl's got every right to dream, so Ill see you tonight, same time, different place. -

No comments: