Friday, November 6, 2009

The Story of Victoria & Calvin


Have you ever saw someone across the room that reminded you of a love you once knew, a crush you never got to materialize? If after initial glances are exchanged and introductions made, you find yourself calling out someone else's name other than the person you just met. you know Victoria & Calvin all to well. Through out the night he kept pronouncing my name as Victoria, at first I thought it was a pronunciation glitch, but then I realized that I found myself addressing him by another familiar name to me, Calvin. His familiar features were comforting yet he was a complete enigma to me. He only tells me what he wants me to know. Fun was on the agenda but boundaries had to be set if I am to make a lasting impression of our meeting.

No comments: