Friday, November 6, 2009

Im Feelin Artistic



These here are a few of my creative writings. Let me know if your looking for a Ghost Whisperer. I can holla.

iM SO excited, I cant wait to see you.. I waited all week for you to call me and u did.. and the excitement, surprise and ectasy are all balled up inside me ready to explode from the inside of my thighs.... Wait its been like two weeks since I heard from you and the last time we spoke I wasn't quite sure you even wanted to see me again. after getting a tour of the candy shop with out buying any souvenirs.. I sure hope our relationship will not be one based solely on ur needs and wants. U call and I run to you and then your nowhere to be heard or found the moment my heart starts to wonder and my thoughts ponder. Such a foolish girl I am to believe u can only love me. Its okay.. I'll forgive you if you promise to ignite that lost fire that burned so bright many moons before you. Sacred is the man that cherishes my existence. For to love me, is to accept me and all the flaws I possess. and to honor and obey you is to understand you need ur ego stroked from time to time along with all the body parts that excite your mind.



Flying thru space with a cape wrapped around my neck and no name tatted on my chest. Superman aint no place to be found, so I call my girl to see if she wants to have some fun tonite, cuz its been awhile since we had a girls night out, meeting of the minds and souls. We just two young spirits in search of some fun and clever jokes. Maybe we'll spend the night dancing, or hanging with a BRMG DJ as he spins my favorite recollection. Either way, its going to be on tonite, cuz I made it through another week of the 8 to 5 grim. TGIF, I said as I jetted out of bed this morning, ran down the stairs, said "Good morning" to the folks. 30 minutes in traffic just to get to work off Cameron. Settled into my cube, got a cup of coffee, so I could sit and rehearse my "to do" list. Fastforward, its half past seven, time to disrupt my cerebral cortext and kiss me thru the screen and make me scream. If your game lacks loyalty forget about ever laying with royalty. Im not lost in translation just chose to journey past adolescence. I see your arrogance but it doesnt faze me, cuz I only mess with the best and you are everything like the rest

No comments: