Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blue Form

Ever wondered what to do if you are involved in a fender bender or vehicle accident where no one but the vehicle is injured. Well, WhoUFeelin experienced it first hand, this morning while waiting on the green light at the corner of Oltrof & I-35 Northbound. Sitting in my car I was rear ended only to see the car high tailing it into another lane. Thank God! I wasn't hurt or pushed into another lane. Well, here it is the blue form http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/ftp/forms/st-2.pdf, which includes the information you will need to get from the other driver that hit you. You can call 911 to dispatch a police officer or take matters into your own hands and exchange information, go to any police station to pick up the blue form and submit it. In all, it was a very frightening experience and I am still in a bit in shock and paranoia, but I wanted WhoUFeelin readers to be aware that the blue form is your source of documentation when involved in a driver's accident.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

That sux! This kind of thing is always happnin to my brother!! He needs to read this blog...

Got your BlogMsg and i've added you to the substantial blog section on MySpot, and if ever I'm in ATX I'll shout you one!